BLOCKBIZ SUMMIT AND BLOCKTAIL AFTER PARTY HOSTED IN-CONJUNCTION WITH
KOREA BLOCKCHAIN IMMERSION TRIP (KBIT)
WORLD SMART CITY EXPO (WSCE)
BlockBiz Summit and Blocktail After Party is the premier finge event of KBIT – The one and only Singapore Government Ministry of Education SkillsFuture Supported by Blockchain Immersion Programme and WSCE – The largest Smart City exhibition in Asia hosted by Korea Ministry of Science and ICT, Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport. Both World class programmes attracted more than 20,000 visitors from 200 cities of 60 cities gather together to build ‘People-centered’ networking engagement and digital transformation
Date : 4 – 6 September 2019
Venue : Kintex, South Korea
What do we provide
Talks and seminars held throughout the entire trip at different venues, educating the participants about the blockchain and different Emtech industry
Consisting of an exhibition hall & seminar room, it’ll be an event for tech companies to showcase their business. It’ll be an opportunity that you wouldn’t want to miss!
This blockchain after-party is made exclusive for guests to attend afterwards. Don’t miss this ultimate networking platform to strengthen bilateral collaboration
MARK YOUR CALENDAR DOWN: 3-6 SEPTEMBER 2019
Korea Blockchain Immersion Trip is the one and only Singapore Government (Ministry of Education) supported Korea Blockchain Immersion Study Trip. With 2 success track record 3rd immersion will feature this summit to promote real business implementation of emerging technologies
PAST KBIT PARTICIPATING BRANDS
KBIT Will Present 2 Events:
- Korea and Singapore KOLs would be invited on stage to share on the different business funding and grants for bilateral business ventures
- Special speaking sessions, such as a pitching session, would be dedicated to the Gold & Platinum sponsors and to any other major sponsors to this event.
- Singapore representative would also be sharing on Security Token Oddering (STO) and Blockchain business strategies in Singapore.
- It’ll provide a great opportunity for Family Offices/ Institution / Venture Capitalist Firm to come together and discuss about potential business collaborations. Start-ups and business owners would also be given an opportunity to share about their business ideas.
- Join us as an exhibit to showcase your business to the masses. The delegates who will attend the event will consist of South Koreans, Singaporeans and foreign participants. There are 4 different options to showcase your company. Presenting an excellent opportunity for companies to share your company to the world !
- We’ll be inviting participants from the BlockBiz Summit and World Smart Cities Expo to join us in this wonderful evening of unwinding and networking after the main event from KINTEX
- There’ll be an award presentation and media coverage for our sponsors, partners and speakers. Guest who attend would also be given complimentary membership for BETAs – Blockchain And Emerging Technology Association of Singapore
- Besides panellist we will crown with an award with Certificate Of Excellence with official endorsement. Alongside, KBIT participants will be joining the after party and a certification of participation ceremony will take place to commemorate the successful closure of immersion trip
- Join us at BLOCKTAIL the ultimate networking platform to strengthen bilateral collaboration!
Day 1 -‐ Arrival in Korea and Welcome Dinner
Day 2 -‐ Understanding crypto economy and digitising of transactional work flows
· The Origin of Blockchain and Crypto-‐economy
· Revolution of The World, Transformation of Industry 4.0 and Emerging of Cashless Nation
· Define how South Korea as a nation embracing Block Chain
· Evolvement Of Crypto Payment : Virtual Currency -‐> Cryptocurrency -‐> Wallet and Cryptomining System
· Blockchain Architecture and Design (Introduction to Key Ledger, Peer To Peer)
· Illustration of Smart Contract, Decentralized App (dApp)
· Processflow of Blockbuilding (Hyperledger, Petahash and cryptographic etc)
Day 3 -‐ Leveraging blockchain technology to transform traditional business
· Big Data Driven Technology , Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Security
· Implementing blockchain to business especially in the field of digital commerce and crypto payment potential
· Configuration Data Protection and Cyber Security Models
· Blockchain in Business and use cases sharing
· Company Site Visit
Day 4 -‐ Reshaping industries with Blockchain
· Ruling and governance of blockchain and crypto-‐currency
· Exchange Overview
· Accounts Setting and verification processes
· Blockchain Strategy for Business
· Application on individual business possibility on Blockchain Technology
· Company Site Visit
· Closing Review
Day 5 — Departure from Korea and back to Singapore (Home sweet home)
CATCH A GLIMPSE OF PAST KBIT:
SKILLSFUTURE SINGAPORE SUBSIDY :
SkillsFuture Credit = If you have not utilized your SkillsFuture Credit of $500, you may utilize it for this trip to offset some cost
Absentee Payroll = $4.50/$7.50 * 8 hours * 3 days = S$ 108/S$ 180 (claimable after the trip)
ASIANA AIRLINE = Approximately S$ 500 – S$ 900 (depending on when the flight is booked)
TOTAL COST = Include Hotel logging of Individual Room, Local Transport, Training F&B
For more information, do reach out to me so we could connect further. For pricing of this trip, we could arrange a short meetup/teleconference to discuss over some matters. Looking forward in seeing you during our immersion trip!
Experience self-driving car track opened to public! The Event Is Hosted by Ministry of Science and ICT, Ministry of Economy and Finance, Ministry of Trade Industry and Energy, Ministry of Environment and Ministry of Land Infrastructure and Transport :
• World Smart City Korean PavilionA thematic pavilion where Korean Smart City test-bed and policies are showcased
• International PavilionWorld leading smart countries, cities, international NGO organizations’ smart cities projects
• Smart City Business FairStart-up and venture companies exhibit their original smart city technologies and solutions
• Smart City Innovative Companies Pavilion Products and services of Smart City-related technologies innovative companies
(Catch last year’s highlight in this link: https://youtu.be/ZZXMRFyrPng)
JOIN US AS AN EXHIBIT TO SHOWCASE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE MASSES
PAST WSCE STATISTICS:
PAST WSCE PARTICIPATING BRANDS:
CATCH A GLIMPSE OF PAST WSCE:
KINTEX, SOUTH KOREA
KINTEX – Shows The World is a convention and exhibition center which comprises two exhibition centers and is the largest “MICE” venue in Korea.
The three-storey building on a 224,800m² plot of land between Ilsan’s central road, Chungangno, and the Han River. It has a total indoor exhibition area of 108,049m², the only exhibition center in Korea which has bigger area than 100,000m². Shortly after opening, it hosted the 2005 Seoul Motor Show.
For more information, do reach out to me so we could connect further. For pricing of the different exhibition packages, we could arrange a short meetup/teleconference to discuss over some matters. Looking forward in seeing you exhibiting at our summit!